In order to verify the Members of Passion Care the following checks are made:
- Confirmation of current Nursing and Midwifery Council Registration.
- Rehabilitation of Offenders Act and enhanced Criminal Record Bureau Disclosures inclusive of the Safeguarding of Vulnerable Adults Act.
- Occupational Health clearance and Fit for Work certificates issued.
- Vaccination documentation including Hepatitis B and BCG scar confirmation.
- Two reference requests, most recent employer and clinical referee.
- Two forms of identification, passport/photo driving licence and current address.
- A minimum of six months continuous experience in the last two years in hospitals or nursing and residential homes.
- Specialist nurses (ITU, HDU, A&E, and CCU) minimum 18months experience required.
- Home Office documentation (if applicable).
- As a minimum Staff are annually updated in:-
Basic Life Support
Health & Safety (including RIDDOR and COSSH)
The Caldicott Protocols
Safeguarding of Vulnerable Adults (SOVA)
- Continuous Independent Personal Development Reviews.
- Union membership details or insurance details.
- Good English/communication skills.
All our members of staff are subject to a uniform policy. For recognition our tunics are complete with the Passion Care Staffing logo. All members of our staff are required to wear the uniform at all times whilst on an assignment unless the client requests otherwise. The uniform consists of a Purple tunic with Passion Care Staffing logo on the left shoulder and black trousers.
Our Complaints Procedure
In providing a high standard of service Passion Care will aim to give quality satisfaction to our Members and Service Users alike. The complaints procedure has been devised to help eliminate any problems, which may arise from this service. It enables Service Users to complain about the provision of care in a formal manner to the Agency’s Management.
The following Criteria are to be used as guidelines:
All complaints will be dealt with as fully confidential. Please do the following in order for us to deal with the complaint made:
- Record the details of what happened and where the occurrence took place
- Record the details of when the occurrence took place
- The specific nature of the complaint
- Record the names and contact details of witnesses if appropriate.
In the first instance verbal communication of the problem is to be given to a member of the Passion Care office staff, this will be documented and advice sought from the manager of Passion Care. The complaint will only become formal once all recourses of the informal channel have been met. If you are not satisfied, written confirmation to be sent to,
Manager, Passion Care Staffing, 67 Kelburn Road, Orton Northgate, Peterborough, Cambridgeshire PE2 6BY
All letters and details of telephone conversations concerning complaints will be kept for reference purposes.
- On receipt of your complaint, Passion Care will issue you with an acknowledgement letter in writing within 2 working days, giving you an indication of the expected time-scale needed to resolve the issue. As we will need to consider and investigate the matter thoroughly, we aim to recover all the necessary information within 20 working days.
You will be notified of our investigation, findings and action taken as a result of the complaint made, throughout the investigation procedure.
Circumstances in Which Services May Be Terminated
Passion Care Staffing reserves the right to refuse or terminate services to a service user in many different settings and situations, including:
- Working conditions fell below an acceptable standard
- Health and Safety at work regulations were not observed
- A member of Passion Care staff was subject to abuse, violence, harassment or intimidation in any form or had been instructed to perform any unlawful act.
Charges and Methods of Payment
All payments to Passion Care Staffing shall be made by the client against invoices directly into Passion Care Staffing Bank Account :
Rates will be agreed and verified between the client prior to engagement of services. Our payment terms are 28 days and payment can be made via BACS, standing order or cheque.
It is in the client ’s interests to ensure that a timesheet is countersigned by the service user covering the work undertaken by the temporary staff. Failure on the part of the service user to countersign the timesheet will not affect the client’s liability to pay Passion Care for the service provided. The timesheet acts as a record of the amount of time worked upon which to the client is based and is final and binding in any event whether countersigned by the client or not.
Contact Details :
Passion Care Staffing, 67 Kelburn Road, Orton Northgate, Peterborough, Cambridgeshire, PE2 6BY
Telephone: 01733661799 , Fax: 01733661799 , 24 Hour on Call Number: 07908207563
Hours of Operation
Our office is open Monday to Friday 9:00am – 17:00
After hours you can reach us on the On Call number: 07908207563